Monday 20 March 2017

Meet the Model


This is my model Kiera. I chose Kiera as my model because I think her personal style fits in well with the Indie Rock genre her fashion sense is very edgy so she'd easily be able to pull off the look I'm aiming to achieve. Her style is influenced by Indie/Rock/Alternative music so that fits in well with the style of my magazine really well making outfit options and makeup easy to access and work well as it would be close to her individual style.
She is a photography student meaning if there are any technical difficulties regarding the camera that I don't have enough knowledge to mend, she would know how to fix them. She would also have knowledge about which angles and lighting would work well which shows she is confident in what would look good and enable me to get the best pictures possible.
I believe the name Kiera doesn't really fit in with the Indie Rock star image so I've decided to change it to April for the sake of the magazine. This is because April is a less common name and would be more noticeable and hopefully make the magazine stand out and be memorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Improvements to my Final Product

After receiving some feedback on my final products, I decided to make some last minute changes to improve the final outcome. Here...