Thursday 23 March 2017

Costumes and Makeup

This is the makeup used on my model for both photo shoots. I kept this the same to have some consistency in the appearance of my model so she doesn't look too different in each shoot. I made sure she used dark eye shadow to fit in with the indie rock genre as it would appeal to the target audience and look grown up and stylish which is also a feature I wanted to gain from the model.





For the photo shoot in Camden I got the model to wear a plain dark t-shirt, a black skirt and fishnet tights, a khaki green raincoat and doc martins. She also wore dark eye makeup and accessories such as small silver necklaces and piercings to fit in with the genre. 




For the second photo shoot in the studio, my model wore either an Iron Maiden or Metallica t-shirt to appeal to the rock side of the target audience, plain black tights and a plain black skirt. These were plain because I was focusing on getting Mid shots for this shoot to fit in with the conventions of a magazine front cover. She also wore the same dark eye makeup and subtle necklaces and earrings to appeal to the genre further.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Improvements to my Final Product

After receiving some feedback on my final products, I decided to make some last minute changes to improve the final outcome. Here...