Thursday 16 March 2017

Additional Photos for the Magazine


I took these two photos from Reading Festival and thought they'd be appropriate as this festival is being featured in my magazine. The first one is taken in the day time with the main stage in the background which shows readers where it was taken from and portrays the festival atmosphere as you can clearly see the amount of people and surroundings. I thought the flags make the photo look appealing as well as the sky behind them, so decided to include it in the magazine. The second photo was taken at night at the main stage and I like how the colours shine in this image and that the crowd is visible to connote this festival vibe even further. I believe that by adding these photos, my magazine will look more professional and lure in the readers to want to look at it.



This photo was taken at a Bring Me The Horizon concert and I thought it would fit in with the magazine as it would show the readers the live performance side of the music featured in the magazine and adds more visual images to break up the amount of text used. This image also fits in with the colour scheme as there is red included as well as blue which would link to other images on the page

No comments:

Post a Comment

Improvements to my Final Product

After receiving some feedback on my final products, I decided to make some last minute changes to improve the final outcome. Here...