Wednesday 29 March 2017

Construction of the Magazine After Feedback

 Front Cover




After receiving feedback using social media, I moved the masthead to the centre of the page using the transformation tool, added another coverline to fill space using the horizontal type tool, included a web address below the barcode also using the horizontal type tool, and moved the ‘articles with’ text so it don’t overlap the model.

Contents Page



After feedback from asking the opinions of people over social media, I have changed the main image and added black borders around every image using the stroke tool and changed the sizes of the photos to fit nicely with the rest of the page.


I added small textboxes on each photo using the horizontal type tool and used the transformation tool to fit them to the sizes I wanted and overlapped them on the images. I also altered some of the text of the page by selecting the type tool and clicking on the text box I wanted.
  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Improvements to my Final Product

After receiving some feedback on my final products, I decided to make some last minute changes to improve the final outcome. Here...