Thursday 23 March 2017

Inspiration: Double Page Spread

I found that most music magazine double page spreads use direct address at a mid shot and columns of text which makes it look professional. I've noticed that the model takes up about half of the spread so I'll make sure my main image is A4 size or larger.

Image result for kerrang contents pages  Image result for music magazine double page spread  Image result for music magazine double page spread kerrang

I really like how the main image is used as the background for the double page spread on the third picture as it makes everything on the page look connected and relevant to he rest of the article, it also brings the whole spread together. I like how the titles of these pages are lot larger then any other text on the page and the use of different colours to differentiate important parts. I'll use a drop capital as that is shown to be a key convention of double page spreads. When creating my own spread, I'll ensure I incorporate these aspects as it will make it look more professional and therefore look successful

No comments:

Post a Comment

Improvements to my Final Product

After receiving some feedback on my final products, I decided to make some last minute changes to improve the final outcome. Here...