Monday 27 March 2017

Front Cover Image Social Media Feedback

I asked the opinions of what image to use for my front cover with responses taken from my target audience. This is what they said:












From this feedback, I've decided to use option 2 as my front cover image as it was the majority vote and I agreed with their reasons. I believe it would represent the genre well as she is wearing a band t-shirt which would appeal to more fans, She is using direct address which will engage the audiences attention and there is space around her to add cover lines and a masthead without it looking too cramped.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Improvements to my Final Product

After receiving some feedback on my final products, I decided to make some last minute changes to improve the final outcome. Here...